Our upcoming March 27th meeting will be held at the Inverness Yacht Club so that we can host the Marin County Fire Department and a representative from the NPS for a presentation covering the following:
The IF requested that Supervisor Rodoni's office give us a report on countywide work. He asked the MCFD Battalion Chief, Christie Neil, to put this together with the appropriate County and Federal officials:
1. MCFD highlights on BOS Lessons Learned / CWPP/Countywide work
2. NPS update – agreement with MCFD
3. Fire Safe Marin update / Firewise Communities - We will have Jordon cover some highlights.
The meeting will begin at 7pm, with doors opening at 6:45 pm.
PARKING: Please heed these requirements of the IYC
- NO PUBLIC PARKING whatsoever within the gates of the IYC, unless the guest's vehicle has a disabled placard.
- DROP OFF is preferred, given the limited space and tendency for people to block emergency access.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kathy Hartzell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-302-0852
The March 27th meeting will be held at the Inverness Yacht Club.