The Inverness Foundation is a non-profit organization as described in the Internal Revenue Code, 501(C)(3) and fully tax deductible.
Your memberships and donations support the following activities:
- The Inverness Fair-community fun and local fund raising
- Maintenance of the unique Inverness trail system
- The Gables, home of the Inverness Library and the Jack Mason Museum
- The local downtown parks; Plant Park and Martenelli Park as well as Dana Marsh
- Swimming lessons for children (water dogs) and Yacht Club Youth Sailing
- The annual summer meeting
- The Inverness Association provides a forum for local issues, works with the county to review development and interacts with other local agencies to maintain the health of the Tomales Bay Watershed
- The IA publishes our newsletter "The Bagpiper" three times a year
- The Board of Directors meets the 4th Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the Gables. All are welcome.
(Changes to dates will be noted)