The Inverness Association and Inverness Foundation
DRAFT Meeting Agenda: 7PM @ The Gables — January 22, 2020
Call to Order
Open Time for public comment - 5 minutes
Minutes: Let’s get them out and read, propose amendments, and then approve them! Wrap up 2019!
INVERNESS ASSOCIATION – 10 minutes
1. County wants a rep to the Coastal Communities Planning Program. To be discussed. Volunteers?
2. Any development proposals to know about?
3. Request from CLAM for a letter on their behalf re: bid to County to rehab/take over the Coast Guard Housing and facility in PRS. They are proposing working with Eden Housing
INVERNESS FOUNDATION - 1 hr 20 min
1. FireWise - Jerry Meral and Robert Johnston to bring proposals to the board to discuss. Participation? Ridge communities participation? (20 minutes)
2. Bagpiper: Discuss our early 2020 edition (15 minutes)
3. Reports: Trails & bridges – Tom G. (5 minutes)
4. Reports: Jack Mason Museum – Andrew (5 minutes)
5. Report: Gables and Annex - Kathy (5 minutes)
6. Report: Budget - including a request for a pay increase of 33% from Burton for trails and maintenance work. - John & Kathy, (10 minutes)
7. Report on March 14th FireSmart program co-sponsored by IGC, IF, UC Coop. Extension Master Gardeners and more – Grant received for expenses from County Fire – Kathy (5 minutes)
8. A proposal from Francine to create a packet for all board members - Francine (5 minutes)
9. Suggested new board members – Francine & Kathy
10. Location for the end of year Annual Meeting. Alternative ideas? Plant park of Inverness Way green, bring your own beach chair and have a pot luck and provide beverages and dessert? IYC as usual? St. Columbas, if they are willing?
NEXT BOARD MEETING: February 26, 2019
---- Adjourn ----
Prepared by Kathy Hartzell 1/15/19