The Inverness Association and Inverness Foundation
Meeting Agenda: 7PM @ The Gables — November 28, 2018
Call to Order
Open Time for public comment - 5 minutes
Minutes: Approve September minutes
INVERNESS ASSOCIATION – 15 minutes
1. Development issues/proposals; reports on correspondence
2. Thank you from Kathrine Savage for our contribution ($350) for the tree removal
INVERNESS FOUNDATION - 60 minutes
1. Budget: More info to follow – 10 minutes – I’ll put it together this weekend and send Monday.
—Proposed Action: Allocate funds for bridges and termite inspection
2. Tom Gaman: From September, reprise as needed. The Bridges of Marin County, a report on repairs needed and plans that Tom and Kathy have cooked up with the help of Richard Plant. Terry N. has also offered to step up and help us with scoping. Let’s plan on a recap to provide Mark Miller (builder of the Aberdeen stairs) for his estimate of time and resources required.
—Proposed Action: Give authorization to expend funds for repairs
3. Tom Gaman: Chicken Ranch Beach
Report on any new progress and recent Tomales Bay meetings
—Proposed Action: Discussion
4. Francine: Discuss participating in a grant application for fire prevention monies. If you’ve not read the materials Francine sent out yet, please do by Wednesday next week.
5. Membership: Catherine will give a report
6. Newsletter: Updated goal to distribute by very early December
7. Kathy H: Gables
Have requested that TBLA, Library, JMM all work to clear all access to the area under eaves for the inspector to get in there and examine those areas. Terry will also participate on this. Plan a January inspection.
—Proposed Action: Allocate $350 – Terry suggests that we ought to be paying for the inspection…..will explain
8. Tom B.: Jack Mason Museum updates
NEXT BOARD MEETING: January 23, 2018.
Note: Dec. 26th meeting is cancelled.
---- Adjourn ----
Prepared by Kathy Hartzell 11/21/18