The Inverness Association and Inverness Foundation
DRAFT #2 Meeting Agenda: 7PM @ The Gables — January 23, 2019
Call to Order
Open Time for public comment - 5 minutes
Minutes: Seana will send pertinent minutes for review and approval
INVERNESS ASSOCIATION – 15 minutes
1. Development issues/proposals; reports on correspondence
INVERNESS FOUNDATION - 60 minutes
1. Gables Historic Preservation/Maintenance report: Kathy: Discuss setting priorities for work recommended. Report attached. Action: tbd – projects already underway are lighting upgrades, termite inspection, and those completed include smoke and CO2 alarms, gutters inspected, trees trimmed.
2. Kathy Hartzell: Status of the clean-up prior to the termite inspection
3. Budget, Kathy Hartzell: More info to follow – 10 minutes – I’ll put it together this weekend and send Monday. Don’t have an end of 2018 yet from Frank Trutman:
—Proposed action: discuss
4. Bridges, Tom Gaman: Update on status of the plan for renovation
—Proposed action: decide how to allocate funds.
5. Chicken Ranch Beach, Tom G: Status report on progress and recent Tomales Bay meetings
6. Fire Prevention, Bob: New perspectives gained from recent fires. Discuss impetus toward significant Defensible Space focus: —Proposed action: discuss only
7. Membership, Catherine: Update on renewal mailing
8. Newsletter: “postmortem” on how to organize it more effectively for the late spring issue.
—Proposed action: Newsletter production plan.
9. Jack Mason Museum, Tom B: Update
NEXT BOARD MEETING: February 27, 2019
---- Adjourn ----
Prepared by C. Caufield & Kathy Hartzell 01/16/19